And now that the season is done, I feel empty. 'Cross racing has left a void. How to fill it? Here are some of my feeble attempts:
- Subscribed to Cyclocross Magazine and ordered all the back order issues
- Continually looking for an amazing deal on some carbon rims (tubulars)
- Although it makes me a bit envious, long talks with my training buddy about all the stuff he's upgrading on his bike
- Surfing the web for anything 'cross related - I think all of the sites I've found are listed below to the right - anyone have any other good sites/blogs let me know!!
- Reading other folks blogs - a special shout out to Mud and Cowbells for the excellent 'cross content and photos
In the meantime, if anyone else is feeling like me, here's about 9 minutes of this year's World Cup race at Pijnacker. So grab a Duvel and your favorite cowbell and enjoy. This should at least sate the 'cross beast for a little while!
World Cup - Pijnacker