Back to the race - here's the highlights:
- Big field = lots of squirrely riders
- Squirrely riders = big crash about 15 minutes into the race (I avoided it)
- I got into one break, it didn't last
- My team mate Matt won the prime and the race - he's a monster
- I need to be a smarter racer, spent way too much energy early in the race (out in wind, losing position in corners, getting involved in stupid breaks, etc.)
- Finished in the pack (30th - 40th place, does it matter...?)
I'm really fired up to watch Paris- Roubaix today. Allez George, this is your year!! Here's a little video to wet your appetite.